Residential Waste Water Treatment Systems
RP10 - Household sewage treatment system
Ozzi Kleen Household Sewage Treatment Systems allow you to reuse all your household water for keeping lawns and gardens lush and green. Ozzi Kleen Sewerage Systems act as a digestive system using a unique cyclic fully aerobic sewage treatment process. This means there is no septic process, so no septic smells, it’s environmentally friendly producing nutrient rich water to reuse on gardens, and is cost efficient to run (only half the running cost of other aerobic sewerage systems).
The heavy-duty polyethylene Ozzi Kleen sewerage system tank is up to 20mm thick and is, weight for weight, 100 times stronger than concrete. The material has a 500 year half life. As the Ozzi Kleen RP10 sewage treatment system tank is roto-moulded and completely seamless, there is no risk of seepage, leaking or root intrusion.
The Ozzi Kleen RP10 sewerage system tank is not affected by the acidity of sewage. Polyethylene materials are often used to store hazardous chemicals.
The mechanical components are all designed and constructed to ensure years of effect, trouble-free service, and are backed with a full manufacturers warranty.
The Ozzi Kleen RP10 sewage treatment plant main tank has a 15 year warranty and the pump has a three (3) year warranty.
Ozzi Kleen Benefits:
- 100% aerobic or oxygen treatment
- No septic processes / less odour
- Single, durable polyethylene tank
- Cost effective and reliable
- Handles most common household cleaning agents and antibiotics under normal use
- Produces treated water for reuse
- Safe and environmentally friendly
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Lower running cost due to Ozzi Kleen cyclic aeration process
- Easily handles large inflow variations (emptying spa baths, multiple washing loads etc)
- Approved Australia wide to strict Australian Standards
- 3 year warranty on air blower and effluent pump
ADVANCED model available
The Advanced Model has an added function known as ‘Nutrient Removal’. The quality of the treated water from the ‘Advanced Sewage Treatment System’ is to a higher standard, which makes it suitable for reuse in environmentally restricted applications. Ideal for: Highly sensitive catchment areas, canal blocks, small Size blocks and reducing buffer zones.
Take a look at our brochure below
RP10 Brochure (2491 KB)
RP10 Series Specifications (716 KB)
For your information on State & Territory regulations & approvals see below:
|New South Wales||RP10||RP10A+|