Residential Greywater Treatment System
The Ozzi Kleen Greywater Treatment System (GTS10) is one of the first domestic greywater treatment systems for the urban environment (those connected to town sewerage infrastructure) to finally reclaim laundry, bath and shower (grey) water which was once lost down drain. This system treats greywater only, making it reusable for watering gardens, laundry use or for flushing back through toilets.
The Ozzi Kleen Greywater Treatment System is not a diversion system it actually TREATS the greywater to a high quality, which is safe and can be reused around the home. The Ozzi Kleen GTS10 tank is not affected by the acidity of sewage. Polyethylene materials are often used to store hazardous chemicals.
The Ozzi Kleen GTS10 is manufactured under a high quality controlled program, to ensure a high quality product time after time.
This quality is illustrated by the following Standards Marks.
Australian Standard AS/NZS 1546.1 Lic SMKB20032
Brochure - Residential Grey Water Systems (10332 KB)
For your information on State regulations & Approvals see below:
- QLD - Department of Natural Resources and Water - treated greywater for reuse on gardens/lawns
- NSW - Health Department - treated greywater reuse in laundries, toilet flushing and gardens
- VIC - EPA - treated greywater for reuse on gardens/lawns
- NT - Department of Health - surface or subsurface irrigation
- TAS - do not permit greywater treatment systems at all
- ACT - no approval required
For your information on State & Territory regulations & approvals see below:
|New South Wales||GTS10|